Sunday, June 12, 2005

Yoga on Your Minds

I don't know much about web pages, but I'm starting to figure out a few things.

"Tracking" is one of them.

That simply means if you know what you're doing, you can pay attention to who does what when they visit your web site.

Other than the main page of this blog, here are the messages, in order of popularity, that Experience Yoga blog fans read last week:

1. Tulips & Ideokinesis
2. Left or Right? Default to Sight
3. Clean Mouth, Pure Heart
4. More Knee Pain?
5. Kyphosis and Bending Backwards
6. Plantar Fasciitis, Make the Pain Go Away
7. Balance Now

Enjoy!

You can always comment here on this blog, or by sending me an email at info@experienceyoga.org if you'd like me to address topics or questions you're intested in.

Kevin Perry
www.ExperienceYoga.org

Copyright 2005. All rights reserved, Mo Yoga LLC.

1 Comments:

Blogger twila said...

I adore this blog. As someone who does a (sometimes sporadic) home practice but has no class or teacher, this blog is a life line to me...and an invaluable weath of information. Thank you for the time and effort you expend to encourage and inspire.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home