Sunday, July 31, 2005

A New Life

Dear yoga friends,

I'm sorry I haven't been getting Daily Yoga Tips out to you all. It's not that I'm not thinking of you.

I've spent the last several days at my Mom's bedside as she moves through an amazing transition from this part of her life on to a new one.

What a wonderful gift it is as she tells us what she sees and calls out in celebration and awe. She is overwhelmed by love.

All I can think of is how grateful I am for her and for the glimpses she's given me of things I've not yet experienced in ordinary life.

I am inspired today. I feel like Melvin in As Good as it Gets. I want to say to my Mom what Melvin said to Carol, "You make me want to be a better man."

You can start a new life today, too.

Don't just read about it. Get up. Experience it.

Kevin Perry
www.ExperienceYoga.org

p.s., I want to say a special hello today to all of my friends and students who were a part of our Experience Paradise Yoga Vacation in Yelapa this past January. Everyone got together last night in St. Louis to practice yoga, exchange pictures, and eat Mexican food. I wish I could have been there. I don't think I've ever before experienced the sweet fruits of such a perfect combination of nature's beauty and adventuresome, loving yogis! Amazing. Thank you for your support, love and encouragement.


















Copyright 2005. All rights reserved, Mo Yoga LLC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home