Wednesday, December 07, 2005

No Tap Water, No Iodized Salt

Hi everyone.

I got a great response from yesterday's Daily Yoga Tip. It was so fantastic to hear from so many of you.

If you haven't read about jala neti, please go back and read yesterday's tip at
http://experienceyoga.blogspot.com/2005/12/jala-neti-keeps-you-clean-and-ready-to.html.

I thought of two more things after I read all of your emails yesterday:

1) I never use tap water. The chlorine kills me. Either filter your water or let it sit out for several days so the chlorine levels drop.

2) I don't use table salt, either. I use kosher salt from the grocery store. It's not iodized.

Keep rinising out those sinus passages; you'll be glad you did.

Don't just read about it. Get up. Experience it. Experience yoga!

Kevin Perry
www.ExperienceYoga.org

p.s., Many of you have asked me about the Experience Sanskrit refrigerator magnets you see at www.ExperienceYoga.org. We usually make these magnets available only at the Experience Sanskrit workshop.

I have a couple dozen left. If you'd like to order one to give as a stocking stuffer for the Holidays, email me today. They're selling for just $5.00. And if you buy 11, shipping is free. We'll get them to you in time for Christmas.

When you email me, send your mailing address, name and phone number. I'll call you and get your credit card number, since I haven't even had time to set this item up for sale on our online store.

And remember, you can always go the virtual refrigerator magnet at www.ExperienceYoga.org to see all of the possible combinations you can make for the Sanskrit names of yoga poses.

p.p.s., Don't miss the Experience Sanskrit workshops we have scheduled now for Kansas City, MO; Fort Worth, TX; Downingtown, PA; Annapolis, MD; and St. Charles, MO. We'll be releasing information this week about a new April date for the Experience Sanskrit workshop in Kingston, NJ.

Watch the FREE Daily Yoga Tip for more news about these events. Until then, you can find out more about the Experience Sanskrit workshop, the workshop that makes the Sanskrit names of yoga poses fun and unforgettable, at: http://experienceyoga.org/.

Copyright 2005. All rights reserved, Mo Yoga LLC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home